My short story The Slave-Girl and the Vampire and its sequel Serpent in Eden are set in a post-apocalyptic future, on the fringes of a lesbian utopia. A lesbian utopia is great if you’re a lesbian, but what if you’re not?
Part 1: The Slave-Girl and the Vampire
When Carolyn arrives at a remote mansion for a job interview, she is horrified to discover herself trapped and enslaved by a perverse mistress – but it’s not until she’s taken to the basement that she’s given reason to scream, and then her life changes forever.
Read an extract: The Slave-Girl and the Vampire
Part 2: Serpent in Eden
This man is dangerously beautiful and beautifully dangerous, a virile monster that must be kept chained in the basement.
But one night, when Eve is away, the monster escapes, and the slave-girls must serve a master instead of a mistress…
Read an extract: Serpent in Eden
- Sunrise in Sapphire City, A short story set shortly after events in Serpent in Eden.
- Sunset in Sapphire City, Continuing Sunrise in Sapphire City.
- Midnight in Sapphire City, Continuing Sunset in Sapphire City, but also a character interview for the Vampire Lover Blog Award
- The Slave-Girl and the (micro-poetic) Vampire
- A World Without Men
- What is a man?
- Postnatal Depression
- Charity Anthology ‘In Vein’, and: ‘The Slave-Girl and the Vampire’